Enterprise Library for .NET Framework 2.0, January 2006, has just been released. There are several architectural changes and improvements to the framework as compared to the June 2005 edition for .NET Framework 1.1.
I'm glad to have met Tom Hollander, the Product Manager for Enterprise Library, when I was in Seattle and shared some of my ideas which I did for Paladin RAD Framework with him. It was nice of him to have spent an hour with me looking at Paladin. It was really an interesting session.
Home »Unlabelled » Enterprise.Library.Jan.2006
Popular Post
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC312 - Enterprise Architecture by Gurpreet Pall Started day 2 with a dose of Enterprise Architecture. I like Gurpreet's example of ...
-
Got curious about the Firebird database today. Heard of it for quite sometime but never tried it. One of my friends has been giving a lot o...
-
What a disappointing day! :( Started the day with a massive traffic congestion in the main road not far from my house. Stucked there for al...
-
I managed to catch a sneak-preview of AVP today! The movie was fantastic. But I was quite disappointed that there weren't many Alien v...
-
"What you cannot measure, you cannot manage" - Peter F. Drucker Had a solid day in a Metrics Workshop and the above is just one...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
Day 4 of J2EE training. Today, we completed everything on Enterprise Java Beans (EJB). For the past two days, we learnt about Session Beans,...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
GM today announced two contracts to "design and test lithium-ion batteries" for use in the Saturn Vue Plug-in Hybrid announced la...
No comments:
Post a Comment