Gong Xi Fa Cai! May the year of the dog brings joy and prosperity to everyone.
I have been busy visiting my relatives for the past two days and like every year, my job is to drive my parents around. This year, I have decided to visit every available relative in PJ and KL since I have not seen some of them for quite a while. I also took the opportunity to showcase Windows Vista to my ex-IT relatives.
This year's Chinese New Year is very quiet. The sound of fire-crackers and drums is almost non-existence. I wonder where are the lion-dance troupes?
Popular Post
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC312 - Enterprise Architecture by Gurpreet Pall Started day 2 with a dose of Enterprise Architecture. I like Gurpreet's example of ...
-
Got curious about the Firebird database today. Heard of it for quite sometime but never tried it. One of my friends has been giving a lot o...
-
What a disappointing day! :( Started the day with a massive traffic congestion in the main road not far from my house. Stucked there for al...
-
I managed to catch a sneak-preview of AVP today! The movie was fantastic. But I was quite disappointed that there weren't many Alien v...
-
"What you cannot measure, you cannot manage" - Peter F. Drucker Had a solid day in a Metrics Workshop and the above is just one...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
Day 4 of J2EE training. Today, we completed everything on Enterprise Java Beans (EJB). For the past two days, we learnt about Session Beans,...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
GM today announced two contracts to "design and test lithium-ion batteries" for use in the Saturn Vue Plug-in Hybrid announced la...
No comments:
Post a Comment