I missed those good old days where I can have the time to read through each and every new MSDN articles that interest me, work on the latest and coolest exciting technology and check-out what's new in the industry on ZDNET. But nowadays, I felt so drained and very little fresh knowledge is going into that skull of mine.
I maybe having too many things in my mind as I realised I have problems retaining what I read nowadays. Hmm... probably I'm getting old.
Popular Post
-
ARC312 - Enterprise Architecture by Gurpreet Pall Started day 2 with a dose of Enterprise Architecture. I like Gurpreet's example of ...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
"What you cannot measure, you cannot manage" - Peter F. Drucker Had a solid day in a Metrics Workshop and the above is just one...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
Got curious about the Firebird database today. Heard of it for quite sometime but never tried it. One of my friends has been giving a lot o...
-
T oday, I ate a RM15 Nasi Goreng Ayam (Fried Rice with Chicken). Sorry, no abalon. Just nasi and ayam. Luckily, it tasted ok and I nearly at...
-
F ound a very good chinese saying on radio. "Reading ten thousand books is no match for walking a thousand miles."
-
M anaging indexes in SQL Server 2005 has changed. All the index management functions are now located in a new and more standardized, ALTER I...
-
I managed to catch a sneak-preview of AVP today! The movie was fantastic. But I was quite disappointed that there weren't many Alien v...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
No comments:
Post a Comment