Home »Unlabelled » IE7.B2.Blogger.Blues
IE7.B2.Blogger.Blues
05:30
Jurnalis Jalanan
Installed Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview a couple of days ago and starting to like the new user interface (UI). The UI looks cleaner, simpler and more 'modern' now although there are still some untidy bits on the tabs. Like all technology previews, I had expected it to give me some problems and it very well did! I can't see what I type when I'm creating a new post on my blog now :(
Popular Post
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
T eam Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation S...
-
It's one thing to read about a Prius powering a home during a blackout. Check out this video showing an unexpected benefit to the torc,...
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
-
N ow that my hubby (notebook) is ok, my ex (Presario 1700) has decided to die. According to my parents (the proud inheritors of the unit), i...
-
M y SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence engagement has ended and tomorrow, I will be deployed to another customer's place for a .NET A...
-
S QL Server 2005 SP1 March 2006 CTP and its accompanying SQL Server 2005 Books Online (March 2006 CTP) are now available for preview. User...
No comments:
Post a Comment