My Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. According to him, the "port has hung" and he needs to reset it. Probably that's what happened to my connection most of the time - the port hangs! I'm glad that it miraculously worked when I came back from work today.
I was expecting tonnes of e-mail to pile up and loads of comments for me to approve for my blog. *So sad* No mails or comments for me *Sob* *Sob*
Home »Unlabelled » Streamyx.Port.Problems
Popular Post
-
Carrera of America Races at the Tool and Equipment Lounge Sponsored By "PROFESSIONAL TOOL & EQUIPMENT NEWS" Magazine November ...
-
V12 / 5.980 cc / 650 PS / 756 lb/ft (1.025 Nm) @ 2.000 - 4.000 / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 4,9 s / Vmax: 188 mph (303 km/h) (click images for a...
-
"What you cannot measure, you cannot manage" - Peter F. Drucker Had a solid day in a Metrics Workshop and the above is just one...
-
Getting to Palace of Golden Horses (PGH) was better today - although the casual drivers were still around and some slight congestions in som...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC312 - Enterprise Architecture by Gurpreet Pall Started day 2 with a dose of Enterprise Architecture. I like Gurpreet's example of ...
-
L earning more about SQL Server 2005 nowadays. Check out these webcasts for SQL Server Reporting Services: Introduction to SQL Server Report...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
Microsoft TechEd Asia 2004 will commence tomorrow with a day of pre-conference workshops and 4 days of non-stop technical track sessions. S...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
No comments:
Post a Comment