Home » Casual » Midnight.Installation
Midnight.Installation
09:24
Jurnalis Jalanan
Labels:
Casual
What am I doing staying up so late? Waiting for my installation to complete lor. So, sleepie liow. The blue bar still taking its own sweet time, one-block by one-block. *YawN* Fai-Di-lah!!! (Faster-lah) ... zzzZzZZZZZZZ
Popular Post
-
The Nyayo Pioneer (Kenya) nitiating the idea of a Kenyan car in 1986, former President Daniel arap Moi asked the University of Nairobi to pr...
-
Time: 6:50 a.m. Temperature: 46 degrees Meal: Biscuit and coffee Goal: To read through chapters, highlighting clunky and passive language. W...
-
Think Global, the Norwegian electric car maker, has halted production of its electric City car, generating fears of a possible bankruptcy. ...
-
V12 / 6.000 cc / 540 PS / 553 lb/ft (750 Nm) / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 4,5 s / Vmax: 193 mph (310 km/h) (click images for a larger view)
-
Books are powerful things. I don't say that cuz I write them. I don't say that cuz I read them. Think about it. The fatwa on Salman ...
-
N ow that my hubby (notebook) is ok, my ex (Presario 1700) has decided to die. According to my parents (the proud inheritors of the unit), i...
-
OTAVI (Ghana) Enoch Afudego, a 39-year old Ghanaian mechanic has successfully assembled a saloon car. The car, which he named OTAVI, had the...
-
One of my favorite book is Erasure by Percival Everett. In it, a struggling, black literary writer (is there any other kind?) is so frustra...
-
M PH is having their Centennial Celebration 100 Hour Sale and it is a great opportunity to go grab some good bargains. For me, I have these...
No comments:
Post a Comment