It was my usual visit to The Baker's Cottage for my ration. As I enter the bakery, there was a lady with her son. She then tells her son, "You see, jie-jie scold you." while pointing at me. *WTF!!!* Why would I wanna scold her son for nothing wor? I just went there to buy my bread.
Her son, a very young boy, started looking at me with teary eyes as I reach-out for a piece of Sardine Puff. He look so cute. Now who would wanna scold a cutie like that. Damn! He must be traumatized! Next time he goes to a shop, he will be vary of the customers as anyone would "scold" him.
Why lah his mother? Don't use me to control her son's naughtiness lah. Make my image spoil only. But luckily, she said "Jie-jie" lah, otherwise, I sure sound her wan *Hehehe*
Popular Post
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
Often, when we work with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), we may encounter scenarios where our workflows may end up in an erroneous suspen...
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
V8 / 3.499 cc / 205 PS / 209 lb/ft (285 Nm) @ 4.000 / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 10,3 s / Vmax: 127 mph (205 km/h) (click images for a larger vi...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment