MCPD.Complete

While I was in Seattle, I took the opportunity to finish off my last MCPD certification - the MCPD: Web Developer credential. It was an impulse feeling while attending the seminar. They were offering free exams like always and I felt a little incomplete for not getting any freebies.

So during lunch, I had a quick bite and immediately scurried off to the examination hall to register myself. The process was quick and the next thing I know, I was sitting with hundreds of colleagues who are going through their exam.

I settled down myself and cruise through the questions but slowed down tremendously during the last 30 questions, probably due to fatigue. I was extremely happy when I saw the results - You Passed!

I'm now a Pao-Kar-Liow MCPD, from Web to Windows to Enterprise Applications (my manager says I'm kiasu). Now, that I have done MCPD... let's see what other areas I can get certified... *MuaHa* *MuaHa* *MuaHaHaHa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post