A squirrel got into my room today!
I have been hearing noises in the kitchen every night since my parents were away in Vietnam. I couldn't figure out what it was and it was starting to creep me out. While taking a drink today, I finally saw our little friend on the table.
The moment the fella saw me, he immediately went hysteria and started running towards the living room (resembling a scene in Ratatouiie). The sliding door in my living room was closed to prevent stray cats from coming in and so, the fella went splat on the glass door. I was staring at the fella with amazement as he was very quick.
Picking himself up in a flash, he scurried upstairs and that's when I started to get panic. My room door was opened and I have my 2 notebooks (1 installing Vista SP1 RC and the other Visual Studio 2008) and XBOX turned on. I was afraid that he will crash into my equipment or get over-comfortable and start chewing on my cables.
I ran upstairs like a mad woman and saw the fella hop behind my book cupboard. For a moment, I really didn't know what to do and I don't want to hurt the poor fella. I smsed my mom.
I took a peek behind the cupboard and saw the fella covered with dust. He turned around and look at me with those teary eyes. He was very scared. I looked at the fella and said, "I ain't gonna hurt you Mr. squirrel".
I went downstairs and opened all the windows and doors. Then, I went back to my room. The guy was still hiding there. I shoke some paper bags around one corner and he jumped out from the other side but he went behind the door instead of running downstairs. So, I had to move the door slightly to let the fella come out.
As I moved the door, the fella went hysteria again and jumped up to my hanged-up jeans and then into the waste-paper basket before making a u-turn and head downstairs. I tried to followed him but he was too quick. When I'm down in the living room, I surveyed the area and they were no more noises. I shut all the doors and windows, went back up and saw something behind my door.
Mr. Squirrel poo-poo in my room! The poor thing must be so scared. Anyway, I just cleaned up the mess and continued on with my work.
Err... what's that screeching noise now in my living room?
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment