The.Long.Disappearance

I know I haven't been blogging for almost two months. Well, partly is because I don't know what to blog about. And partly is because I was getting tired over typing paragraphs and paragraphs of text. I've been churning out documents like a document factory recently in a project and honestly, I'm getting a little sick of it.

Anything that doesn't compile does not excite me and I have the habit of pressing F5 ocassionally after I type. It is also quite a brain-drain for me in this project where I really need to convert those algorithms and pseudocode inside my head to nicely worded text and flowcharts. And I have to spend time to put together a list of resource links in the document.

The one thing that saddens me is when my documents are not being read. It gives me a feeling that my work is not being appreciated. Back then when I wrote a piece of code, atleast some developers will have to look at it and learn something from it. I truly believe that code speaks louder than documents in my realm.

But then, documents are what I need to deliver so, be it. I'm glad the customer is calling for some POCs to be developed and now, I can really get my hands dirty on some real work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post