I know I haven't been blogging for almost two months. Well, partly is because I don't know what to blog about. And partly is because I was getting tired over typing paragraphs and paragraphs of text. I've been churning out documents like a document factory recently in a project and honestly, I'm getting a little sick of it.
Anything that doesn't compile does not excite me and I have the habit of pressing F5 ocassionally after I type. It is also quite a brain-drain for me in this project where I really need to convert those algorithms and pseudocode inside my head to nicely worded text and flowcharts. And I have to spend time to put together a list of resource links in the document.
The one thing that saddens me is when my documents are not being read. It gives me a feeling that my work is not being appreciated. Back then when I wrote a piece of code, atleast some developers will have to look at it and learn something from it. I truly believe that code speaks louder than documents in my realm.
But then, documents are what I need to deliver so, be it. I'm glad the customer is calling for some POCs to be developed and now, I can really get my hands dirty on some real work.
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment