I like book reviews.
I like snarky book reviews.
I like snarky book reviews written by Brits.
John Crace, the book reviewer for The Guardian U.K., has an interesting way of sharing his opinions. In Digested Read, he writes in the style of the writer. Awesome and funny. Check out what he thought of J.K. Rowling's latest, The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Then, click around for some of his others, including Malcolm Gladwell, John Updike and James Frey.
Popular Post
-
Have been hooked on Zuma lately (an online game provided by MSN). Never imagined that such a simple game can be so addictive. Previously, I...
-
Have been learning up NUnit nowadays and trying to use it for my Paladin project. It is a nice tool and I strongly encourage you to use it...
-
Have you ever been handled over an abandoned system where you have no idea of it and asked to maintain or complete it? Lately, there were s...
-
The task of delivering software solutions on-time and on-demand has become a great challenge for many project teams nowadays with businesses...
-
"Too many cooks spoil the broth" As the famous saying goes but will too many developers spoil the code ? It actually depends on ...
-
Have you ever wished to be able to work from home? You know like, sitting on that nice comfy chair (or slumber on the bed), listening to the...
-
Just received an e-mail from a friend containing the following wonderful thoughts: It's not what you want in life... It's knowing ...
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
Just returned from an adhoc night-out with Cherine (Buttercup). She has been craving for a Pocket PC for the past weeks and when I called he...
No comments:
Post a Comment