"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense."
That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human beings just want their ideas to be accepted and feel good about it. When things get too personal or emotional, that's when the nukes are launched. Being clear from management role for the past weeks, I can steer clear from all the potential elements that could spark debates or unfriendly conversations. Nowadays, I just express my opinion and move on.
But things at home can be a little tricky. After enduring a days work, I have to settle down with my two old folks launching missiles at each other. One who is a pessimist and the other an optimist and they made me an analyst. It could be quite a challenge sometimes to get two old kids to play together well. Of course, occassionally there will be a misfire and a nuke will land on you.
Paladin 0.8.7 alpha
Much work has been put in to Paladin these few days. Added loads of enhancements such as disabling cascades, allowing mix implementation of stored procedures and dynamic sql, sorting and an all new feature - command line execution for the BEWizard. Will be targeting for a mid-August release. If you are doing software development, please give me some support. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment