Sian lah! Economy so bad this year make everyone also no mood for Chinese New Year. This year wish people also must becareful. Mom said better not wish people "Cai Yuan Guan Jing" (which means "May your wealth expand" but also sounds like "May your retrenchment expand") and "Cai Yuan Guan Guan Lai" (which means "May wealth come your way" but also sounds like "May retrenchment come your way")
Sigh... the wish "Xien Nien Quai Le" (which means "Happy New Year" but also sound like "Stock Market will crash on new year") has already been deprecated for years. Next time also donno wot to wish people already.
Popular Post
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
In the words of a slotbrother from the UK... that's one BIG magnet! Not really sure of the photographer of this shot but I figured it wa...
-
Synovate Motoresearch presented some very interesting survey results at the Advanced Automotive Battery Conference in Long Beach, CA last w...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment