Team Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation Server is the 'server-side component' of Visual Studio Team System that provides team collaboration, build automation, enterprise source control, project management and reporting capabilities to software development teams.
With it also brings two instances of MSF process guidance - MSF for Agile Software Development, a lightweight process guidance for small projects, and MSF for CMMI Process Improvement, a more formal type of process guidance that complies to SEI-CMMI Level 3 standards.
If you are a MSDN subscriber, you should be able to grab it from the download section now.
Home »Unlabelled » Team.Foundation.Server.Shipped
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment