I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the highest number of downloads so far for a release :) Compared to other available frameworks out there, this number is still very low :( This is probably due to the low traffic and visibility in GotDotNet. :(
I noticed that Sourceforge has high visibility and traffic but the problem is they don't support non-OSS projects :( So, I guessed I will just have to live with what I have now.
Been doing a lot of code clean-ups and refactoring lately. The objective is to keep the implementation simple so that I can implement database adapters easily in future. I also plan to add in some new features - so, do look out for release 0.8.8.
It has been a fruitful night brain-storming with Malek on how to SOA-tize Paladin. He has been looking at Paladin for the past few days and he has some good ideas for it. I'm looking forward to implement what he suggested.
Anyway, I'll be presenting Paladin to my immediate superior tomorrow. so, wish me luck! ;)
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
No comments:
Post a Comment