Intro
Ahh... My new blog spot. Loke Uei from Microsoft Malaysia has recommended me to blog here as he can't stop laughing at me for blogging in a student blog spot *shy* *shy*. Well, I did tell him that I am still a student afterall - maybe a slightly older student. *HeHe*
MIND News
I was asked to consider doing some presentations for the MIND gatherings. I would love to do it but I'm having some difficulties trying to put my thoughts into slides - a typical developer syndrome.
I was thinking of doing Application Architectures for .NET but I'm not sure if anyone was interested. The response to my topic survey seemed a little tepid. :( Hmm... maybe I will try Introduction to the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) if I know enough of that *Haha*.
Popular Post
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
-
Check out new Tiger Baby single Landscapes ...taken from the band's new album Open Windows Open Hills . Predictably, this is catc...
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
Time to leave the bad stuff behind, so here's the wonderful new video by Acid House Kings for their absolutely wonderful single Would Y...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
The Uri (Namibia) Uri. From the Namibian word for "jump", this extremely able 4x4 is perfect for the real off road path. Made in N...
-
T eam Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation S...
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
No comments:
Post a Comment