SOA What?

Been trying to make an entry the whole day but was busy. Finally, few hours before bed-time.

Have been reading up lots of SOA stuff these 2 days. Very interesting I must say. Looks like developer-kind has advanced through many stages - Modular Programming -> Object Oriented Programming -> Component Oriented Programming and now... *DRuMs RoLLiNG* Service-Oriented Programming!

I've also managed to pick up another link - Getting a little closer to SOA. Looks like it is time for me to do some fine-tuning on my Paladin RAD Framework. I guessed I will have to tear down the coupling between my Business Entity objects and the data objects to comply to this concept. Will be a lot of work! :(

Well, have not been spending much time with my C# Book. :( Sigh! Tomorrow will be the start of another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post