Yikes!
I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur with the text. The chapter contents were technical specifications. 8) Luckily, there were sample codes to illustrate the concepts. I guessed I'm more of a code person than a book person. The other classmates have moved on to other topics :'( *sob* *Sob*
Looking At The Oracle...
Just got a notice that my semester is starting. Will be doing Oracle this time round. I heard it is a very tough subject. The course leader said to use Oracle 9i but I have Oracle 10g installed. Not sure if I can use it. Otherwise, I will have to install 9i again. ARGH!
I wonder why they don't use MS SQL Server 2000. I can just whack in my MCDBA skills if they do, or maybe can work as a parttime lecturer there. ;) *Hehe* Anyway, I guessed it is good to pick up something new. Good for my Paladin also.
I'm glad that my company provides their staff with an e-Learning portal. There are plenty of courses in there ranging from management to graphic design. I managed to locate 2 Oracle 9i courses that matches my needs. Actually, they were for the OCA exams. Errgh... So tired now after spending 3 hours on the first module.
Home »Unlabelled » public class Study<C#, Oracle>
Popular Post
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
-
Check out new Tiger Baby single Landscapes ...taken from the band's new album Open Windows Open Hills . Predictably, this is catc...
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
Time to leave the bad stuff behind, so here's the wonderful new video by Acid House Kings for their absolutely wonderful single Would Y...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
The Uri (Namibia) Uri. From the Namibian word for "jump", this extremely able 4x4 is perfect for the real off road path. Made in N...
-
T eam Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation S...
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
No comments:
Post a Comment