Hood.&.Hob

I wanted to post some pictures of my hood and hob for quite sometime but couldn't get the pictures right. I finally managed to get some pictures of them today.

Here's the vitro-ceramic hob (Fagor VFSLIDE 8S).


No more fickle-mindedness on whether to get gas or induction. Looks pretty sleek and easy to clean. Touch controls. Works on most cooking ware. The only problem is I don't know how to cook *HaHaHa* hence, I have not figured out how to operate it yet. I may need to call up the customer service for a step-by-step guide. *Hehehe*

Next is the hood. I was recommended to get this Pacifica model as the salesman said it was more suitable for Asian cooking. The fan is abit noisy when activated but it comes with a carbon filter to filter out the smell so, I won't have all my furniture smelling like what I cooked for the day (especially if my attempt was disastrous).


Also using touch controls. Operates at 3 speed and also contain an oil-cup inside. I hope I can make full use of this hi-tech kitchen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post