Have not been very happy for the past week - not sure why. Went to my new house and everything seem same-old-same-old with not much progress. Contractors still touching-up on minor defects and furnitures not shipped in yet. Dust has started to collect again after the previous house cleaning.
Played some of my X360 games and the feeling is same-old-same-old. Starting to get bored with Halowars. Didn't buy any games nowadays because there aren't any interesting titles that worth the money.
Go to office, brave all the traffic, pay all the tolls and cut-throat parking fees, pay extravagant price for basic food - no projects. Quiet in the office, in fact whole floor seem so empty. Begged everyone for work - no work. Same-old-same-old.
Wanna go watch Transformers - the movie is fully booked. Damn those who keep watching it two-three times and not give a chance to those who have not watch it.
Go back to the same-old-same-old routine. Wake up, power-on Notebook, install stuff, watch webcast, read articles and ebooks, do labs... sigh!
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment