![]() | |
| There needs to be a book called Carpooling for dummies written by art car central that helps people drive and park in around swimming pools. Holy smokes!!! do we need special protective barriers around pools to stop some folks from driving their precious vehicles into the pool??? By the looks of it I think we do. I want to know how on earth does one get that close to a swimming pool to actually drive their car into it. None of these cars is a Prius, so the sticky gas pedal excuse wont work here. Was there no parking space available left that the pool seemed like the next best thing? Was the pool gravity so strong that it just sucked these cars into them? The only answer I can come up with is "The Devil made them do it", what do you think happened ? Some of the cars found in the bottom of these pools include: Mazda, Jeep, MiniVan, even a very expensive Rolls Royce, ouch!!! | |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
Home » Carpool » Carpool For Dummies - Art Car Central Moron Alert
Carpool For Dummies - Art Car Central Moron Alert
16:49
Unknown
Labels:
Budget Mod,
Carpool
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
T he READY Worldwide Launch at KLCC Convention Centre on Tuesday was quite an exciting event for me. Although it was pretty tiring, I'...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...















No comments:
Post a Comment