Here's our undercover agent "Codename JannieJumbo" cycling about maintaining his legend as an 'activist' within the so-called 'cycling community' in Aberdeen. This time, he gets taught a valuable lesson by the white van man driving the Grouptyre Van SV03CZX on Aberdeen's Great Western Road.
According to the Grouptyre website, they offer "an unrivalled delivery" service.
Woooh! Dramatic! "Unrivalled!"
That'll have left an impression on "Codename JannieJumbo" and that's for sure! Of course, the drivers of Aberdeen Cars know that the lesson which "Codename JannieJumbo" is being taught is all about priorities:
Cars have priority; Grouptyre/Kenway Tyres exist to service the needs of car drivers. So what's a cyclist doing on the road? He should be in the park, or on a cycletrack or something. And we bet he wasn't even wearing a helmet.
Home » WVM » Essential Services - Grouptyre/Kenway Tyres van SV03CZX
Essential Services - Grouptyre/Kenway Tyres van SV03CZX
03:26
Unknown
Labels:
Cycling,
Great Western Road,
WVM
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment