Why.Duh?

I went back to my office today and there were only less than 10 people (on my floor). Desparate for lunch kakis, I started messaging other colleagues on my MSN list. The funny thing is, all of them asked me the same question "Why you go back to office ah?"

I also duh already. Normal working day, go back to office, kana asked why I go back to office? I guessed most of us got too used to work from home nowadays and since the implementation of hot-desking, not many people would want to return to the office. There isn't a feeling of belonging (and privacy) anymore since nobody can 'customize' the workstation to their own liking.

Now the next funny thing is that when I replied one of my colleagues that I went to office to go see a customer later... he asked me "Go see customer do wot ah?"

I really donno what happened to everyone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post