The Bubble Monster art car was created by Sonny, a 93 Toyota Camry 4 door turned into a 2 door sculpted using spray foam.
It's an interactive art car that makes bubbles that come out from the tail, eyes, nose, teeth and the main body. It also has a nifty tunnel so
kids can crawl through the car.
Sonny is also working on adding more interactive features to the Bubble Monster and is available for parties and corporate gigs. Nice work Sonny.
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
"W hy are you always taking exams?!" - That's a common question from people I know. Yeah! If you notice it, I'm always tak...
No comments:
Post a Comment