Stop by next Saturday Nov. 6th for the Grand Opening of Hotslots 1809 Philo Rd Ste A. Urbana Il 61802. There will be slotracing all day with prizes given out to racers and attendees as well. I'll be there doing a Carrera Race Day event, so stop by with your slot car and do a bit of racin'!
Home » Hotslots132.com » Hotslots grand opening Nov.6th
Popular Post
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
In the words of a slotbrother from the UK... that's one BIG magnet! Not really sure of the photographer of this shot but I figured it wa...
-
Synovate Motoresearch presented some very interesting survey results at the Advanced Automotive Battery Conference in Long Beach, CA last w...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment