but you don't have the Kindle device.
Well!
You will not be given the bum's rush, dear ones! No, Jeff Bezos and Company embraces the idea that reading e-books should be everyone's joy. Okay? Okay.
For example, you can't wait to buy The View from Here but you have no fancy e-reader. Go to the book's page, and scroll mid-way down. On the right hand side, you will see "Read Books on your computer or other mobile devices." Other mobile devices include iPhone, BlackBerry and Android. There's also a PC and a Mac option. So, you're like, "Wow. I'd like to read on my iPhone and my PC. What now?"
First! Go to Apple's App store. Purchase the Kindle for iPhone app -- it's free! Or simply click on "Get Kindle for iPhone" on the book's page, and then click on the App store icon on the next page. This will upload the Kindle platform on to your phone. Then! Return to The View from Here at its Amazon page. And press "Buy Now!" It will then be sent to your phone. Amazing, right? It really is.
Say you want to read on a big screen, like your PC or Mac. It's also easy. Select "Get Kindle for PC (or Mac)" and after agreeing to stuff and clicking 'yes' and 'next' a few times, the Kindle platform will be uploaded onto your hard drive.
Books books everywhere. Enjoy!
Home » Coolness in Gadgetry » So You Wanna Buy A Kindle Book...
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment