Home » Tricycle » Ben Hur's "I Am Spartacus" Motorized Chariot Art Car
Ben Hur's "I Am Spartacus" Motorized Chariot Art Car
23:03
Unknown
Labels:
Motorcycle,
Tricycle
I happen to see Spartacus
last night and then went online and Googled the best line in the movie, "I Am Spartacus". What I found was this motorized chariot which was NOT in the movie Spartacus, but did in fact play a major role in the movie Ben Hur
with Charlton Heston ("from my cold dead hands" guy). I would definitely stay away from the deadly hubcaps-o-death.
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...

No comments:
Post a Comment