Two quick thoughts on last night’s concert; it wasn’t a waste of time, but still plenty of work left before White Lies becomes a great live act. So don’t expect to see me queuing outside the ticket office to get tickets for their next tour. And despite my recent approval, the songs on Ritual are beyond doubt weaker than the ones on the debut, as the concert reached a completely different level (Bigger Than Us aside), when the band performed songs from To lose My Life.
Bumped into Tobias of Death Valley Sleepers at the concert and had a (real) quick chat. I obviously wanted news on the band’s debut album and it sounds like it’s imminent…
+ Black Pearl
Check this new track Every Spark Deserves A Flame by Danish synth-rock trio tung_nem. I’ve featured the band a number of times and it’s beyond me how they stay unnoticed.
Every Spark Deserves A Flame by tung_nem
Have to catch Sleep Party People live someday soon. Has to be an absolutely mind-blowing experience watching five “rabbits” performing music? Here's a live version of brand new (maybe even unfinished?) track We Were Drifting On A Sad Song.
Home » White Lies » Sparks and flames...
Sparks and flames...
00:50
Unknown
Labels:
Death Valley Sleepers,
Sleep Party People,
tung_nem,
White Lies
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
No comments:
Post a Comment