Junica (the solo project of Psychic Powers bandmember Nik Brinkman) has a new track called The Wrong House streaming at Soundcloud. Taken from the band’s forthcoming EP (yet untitled, but a wild guess is that it will have "house" in the title), which should be out some time mid-June. The new track is not as uptempo dancelike as first song Living In My House, but instead closer related to the sound of Psychic Powers. One direction or the other is fine with me, as long as the music continues being this good! Home » Junica » The wrong house...
The wrong house...
23:16
Unknown
Labels:
Junica
Junica (the solo project of Psychic Powers bandmember Nik Brinkman) has a new track called The Wrong House streaming at Soundcloud. Taken from the band’s forthcoming EP (yet untitled, but a wild guess is that it will have "house" in the title), which should be out some time mid-June. The new track is not as uptempo dancelike as first song Living In My House, but instead closer related to the sound of Psychic Powers. One direction or the other is fine with me, as long as the music continues being this good! Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment