Home » trees » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Tree Removal Hearing Tomorrow at Board of Public Works
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Tree Removal Hearing Tomorrow at Board of Public Works
10:43
Unknown
Labels:
Allesandro,
City Planning Esoterica,
development hell,
El Moran,
native plants,
Oak Trees,
Peru,
Semi Tropic,
subdivision,
trees
Photo: Diane Edwardson, January 3, 2011. The Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract slope contours are more evident during the winter, when the native California Black Walnuts have dropped their leaves. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Tomorrow, new developers for 2400 Alessandro, the Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract, will seek approval from the Board of Public Works to cut down 42 native trees on the 3-
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment