(click images for a larger view)
Home » v12 » Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (2013)
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (2013)
V12 / 5.980 cc / 630 PS / 738 lb/ft (1.000 Nm) @ 2.300 - 4.300 / biturbo / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 4,0 s / 0 - 124 mph (200 km/h): 11,8 s / Vmax: 155 - 186 mph (250 - 300 km/h)
(click images for a larger view)








(click images for a larger view)
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
No comments:
Post a Comment