Home » native plants » Red Car Property: Just How Small Are Those (Probably) Native Wildflowers? *UPDATED
Red Car Property: Just How Small Are Those (Probably) Native Wildflowers? *UPDATED
05:05
Unknown
Labels:
Flora,
Invaders,
native plants
Photo: Diane Edwardson, April 3, 2012. We still have no ID on these tiny and likely native wildflowers found above the historic viaduct footings. (Click on photo to enlarge.)Photo: Diane Edwardson, April 3, 2012. The flowers are really small; my dog is a Shepherd mix. Arrow is pointing to the same flower from above photo.
If you can ID this flower, send us an email: redcarproperty@gmail.com.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment