Blogging.From.Seattle

It was so rush for me till I had no time to enter an entry to my blog before I left for Seattle. As much as I could remember, it was a dark and stormy night. I had Chicken McDeluxe for dinner and bought Prosperity Burgers for my parents. The cab came early and I was gulping down the soda while munching on the last bits of Twister Fries.

Within minutes, I'm in the cab. It was raining heavily and I can hardly see my parents waving goodbye. Half way through USJ, there was a massive flood. Many cars had stalled as the water rises to almost half the height of the cars. I was so worried as the brakes were not working properly after driving out from the flood.

Thanks to the cab driver, Mr. Singh, who managed to have the situation under control and get me to the airport safely and on-time. I checked-in immediately when I arrived and the next 24 hours or so was like hell for me. I had some luggage problems and I could not sleep well both in the transit hotel or on the airplane.

Now in just a blink of an eye, I'll be coming home tomorrow but I won't be arriving anytime soon because I need to go through another round of 24 hours torture. It's a shame that I didn't manage to do any shopping this time round - infact I didn't plan for it. I was thinking of getting a good notebook bag though, but I guessed I was a little late for the sale.

I will blog more about my Seattle trip when I return. Not many pictures taken though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post