Home » wildlife » Red Car Canyon: Gopher Snake
Red Car Canyon: Gopher Snake
Photo: Juliett G., May 28, 2012. Juliett's son found a 4 - 5' long, fat, healthy Gopher Snake in the center of the path entering Red Car Canyon. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
A Gopher Snake this size is a sign of a healthy environment. After checking out the snake, he released the it on the nearby slope, away from the path.
Juliett's son has been handling snakes and reptiles since he
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I don't know about you, but I am always eager to learn about another writer's process. What inspires them. What they find interestin...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment