Home » Waverly » Red Car Property: The Big Parade 2012
Red Car Property: The Big Parade 2012
21:31
Unknown
Labels:
Adelbert,
Big Parade,
Corralitas,
El Pueblo Trail,
Fletcher,
Public Staircases,
Riverside Drive,
Roselin,
Silver Lake Court,
viaduct,
Waverly
Photos: Diane Edwardson, May 20, 2012. 112 People walked down Corralitas Walk to the Red Car Property with The Big Parade today. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
The group paused at the Silver Lake Court paper street right-of-way to hear about the Red Car Trolley history in the neighborhood.
After taking a trip up the Roselin Public Staircases to Adelbert, The Big Parade came back down to
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment