(click images for a larger view)
Home » White » Volkswagen Touareg 4,2 V8 FSI Gold Edition
Volkswagen Touareg 4,2 V8 FSI Gold Edition
08:11
Unknown
Labels:
4wd,
awd,
edition,
gold,
gold edition,
limited,
limited edition,
SUV,
touareg,
v8,
volkswagen,
VW,
White
V8 / 4.163 cc / 350 PS / 325 ft/lb (440 Nm) @ 3.500 / AWD / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 7,5 s / Vmax: 145 mph (234 km/h)
(click images for a larger view)








(click images for a larger view)
Labels:
4wd,
awd,
edition,
gold,
gold edition,
limited,
limited edition,
SUV,
touareg,
v8,
volkswagen,
VW,
White
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment