Home » trees » 2 Freeway at Rosebud Ave: Blue Elderberries
2 Freeway at Rosebud Ave: Blue Elderberries
05:02
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
Flora,
native plants,
Rosebud,
trees
Photo: Diane Edwardson, June 6, 2012. Native Blue Elderberries (Sambucus mexicana) are both in bloom & fruit throughout the neighborhood, including under the 2 Freeway on Rosebud Ave. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
According to CalFlora, citing the California Poison Control System, the plant is majorly toxic but the ripe fruit is not. Eat at your own risk.
Disclaimer: The Corralitas Red
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment