Solar cars are powered through the sun's energy. The main component of a solar car is its solar battery, which collect the force through the sun and converts it into usable electrical energy. The solar panels collect a percentage of the sun's energy and stores it into your batteries on the solar car. Before you do, power trackers converts the power collected in the solar panel towards the proper system voltage, so that the batteries and the motor are able to use it. Following the energy is trapped in the batteries, it's intended for use from the motor & motor controller to operate a vehicle the car. The motor controller adjusts the number of energy that flows for the motor to match the throttle. The motor uses that energy to drive the wheels
Home » Solar Car » Constructing a solar car
Constructing a solar car
18:12
Unknown
Labels:
Solar Car
Constructing a solar car is definitely ambitious goal, but made to be achievable through working hard and commitment. One of the first adventures should be to organize a group of people keen on constructing a car, and refining their plans specific goal. How much money which allows to create a solar car? If the most affordable parts are being used, the price of a solar car is concerning $12,000, not including trip costs towards the competition. You will need a nucleus of fundraisers that are prepared spend the season making presentations to businesses and talking with individuals at their property. Additionally , you will need to assess what materials and tools you need and get several people dedicated to building the vehicle itself. It might be a challenging road the initial year, but the belongings you learn on the way lasts an entire life!
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...

No comments:
Post a Comment