Home » Riverside Place » Red Car Canyon: Now That The Property Is For Sale, The City Finally Cleared Fire Hazard
Red Car Canyon: Now That The Property Is For Sale, The City Finally Cleared Fire Hazard
13:46
Unknown
Labels:
Brush Clearance,
Canyon,
Corralitas,
Lake View,
Riverside Place
Photo: Jonathan Vandiveer, July 31, 2012. Interesting, how once the Red Car Property was listed for sale, that the City finally cleared fire hazard, the giant pile of dead trees. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
For months, neighbors had been asking City Councilmember Eric Garcetti's staff (CD13) to get the giant pile of dead trees (since the December 1, 2011 windstorm) and brush cleared from
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment