Home » Riverside Place » Red Car Canyon: Some Brush Clearance Today
Red Car Canyon: Some Brush Clearance Today
19:07
Unknown
Labels:
Brush Clearance,
Canyon,
Corralitas,
Dumping,
Lake View,
Riverside Place
Photo: Diane Edwardson, June 15, 2012. No word on if the giant piles of dead trees had yet been hauled away. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Today, a number of neighbors reported seeing a crew in the canyon doing brush clearance on the slopes between Lake View and Corralitas today. Neighbors reported seeing the crew chief instructing workers to hide the branches up behind other
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment