Home » politicos » Red Car Property: Not A Park, It Just Looks Like One
Red Car Property: Not A Park, It Just Looks Like One
05:02
Unknown
Labels:
Canyon,
El Pueblo Trail,
Neighbors take action,
politicos
Photo: Diane Edwardson, April 3, 2011. Families have been using the Red Car Property as a safe place to play for decades. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Red Car Property neighbors are sending email to City Councilmember Eric Garcetti, asking him to oppose development and preserve our last narrow bit of open space in an already crowded neighborhood. I was cc'd on the following email from a
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment