...once again drinks loads and loads of coffee. Sleeping well these days (nights), but still I'm tired like never before.
...of course get some work done. This is the busy season for people like me!
...listen to ace new single Saint Song by Cartridge at least a dozen times. Stream it and let’s tap our feet together.
Saint Song by Cartridge
...give The People’s Key a listen. One reviewer claims it is simply one the best Bright Eyes albums; which I believe is quite something!
...try to make up my mind whether or not I like the new Figurines track New Colors.
...be happy that the download link at Burlesque Records for the Refractory Period by The Sexual Outlaws is finally up and running. But at the same time be a wee bit disappointed that the EP contains the exact same tracks as those available from the band’s webpage.
...give the free be the one EP by Moby another listen.
...???…
Home » The Sexual Outlaws » Today I'll...
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
No comments:
Post a Comment