...once again drinks loads and loads of coffee. Sleeping well these days (nights), but still I'm tired like never before.
...of course get some work done. This is the busy season for people like me!
...listen to ace new single Saint Song by Cartridge at least a dozen times. Stream it and let’s tap our feet together.
Saint Song by Cartridge
...give The People’s Key a listen. One reviewer claims it is simply one the best Bright Eyes albums; which I believe is quite something!
...try to make up my mind whether or not I like the new Figurines track New Colors.
...be happy that the download link at Burlesque Records for the Refractory Period by The Sexual Outlaws is finally up and running. But at the same time be a wee bit disappointed that the EP contains the exact same tracks as those available from the band’s webpage.
...give the free be the one EP by Moby another listen.
...???…
Home » The Sexual Outlaws » Today I'll...
Popular Post
-
ARC213 - Microsoft Architecture Vision & Direction by Gurpreet Pall Started my day with this. Was 15 minutes late but I manage to get...
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
Today is the last day of Tech.Ed. *So Sad* Went there early hoping to attend the Microsoft Business Solutions session but it was knocked off...
-
My rich-client saga continues today with the green-light given to my Java colleagues to proceed with Thinlet , an OSS rich-client solution. ...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
No comments:
Post a Comment