Home » Silver Ridge Ave. » State Route 2 Freeway Terminus Redesign: Community Meeting TONIGHT
State Route 2 Freeway Terminus Redesign: Community Meeting TONIGHT
05:00
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
5 Frwy,
air quality,
Allesandro,
Allesandro Way,
art,
Corralitas,
Lake View,
Oak Glen,
Rosebud,
Silver Ridge Ave.
Photo: Diane Edwardson, October 12, 2009. Stenciled art made from 4 months of exposure to particulate matter, 50' from the 2 Freeway and 1000' from the 5 Freeway. No, it doesn't rub off. (Click on image to enlarge. Read more about the artwork on Skull-A-Day.)
Tonight, the MTA is hosting a community meeting reviewing plans for
the SR 2 Freeway Terminus Redesign:
Wednesday, August
Labels:
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
5 Frwy,
air quality,
Allesandro,
Allesandro Way,
art,
Corralitas,
Lake View,
Oak Glen,
Rosebud,
Silver Ridge Ave.
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment