Home » Silver Ridge Ave. » Allesandro Way: (Proposed) Sound Walls One Week Later
Allesandro Way: (Proposed) Sound Walls One Week Later
05:00
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
Allesandro Way,
crime,
Earl,
Lake View,
Oak Glen,
Silver Lake,
Silver Ridge Ave.
Photo: Artist's rendering, September 2012. Another neighbor took the first sound wall rendering on Allesandro Way to its logical one week later shot. (Click on photo to enlarge.) Anyone who lives near a large canvas of wall in our part of town, does constant battle with graffiti vandals. A freshly constructed wall seems far too appealing to graffiti vandals. Neighbors are commenting on the
Labels:
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
Allesandro Way,
crime,
Earl,
Lake View,
Oak Glen,
Silver Lake,
Silver Ridge Ave.
Popular Post
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
In the words of a slotbrother from the UK... that's one BIG magnet! Not really sure of the photographer of this shot but I figured it wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment