Some people have noticed that my Visual Studio 2012 had nicer colors instead of the default light/dark themes and have asked me how I got it. Well, it is all thanks to the Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Editor.
Here's the default VS 2012 UI.
And here's the blue theme that resembles VS 2010.
Nice eh? They actually have more themes but I kinda like the blue one for now. And Yes, I disabled the ALL CAPs menu too. I have talked about it in an earlier post. The instructions are all over the Internet actually and I think there are even tools and extensions that allows us to do it now.
The only think left to try out now is the Visual Studio Icon Patcher. After that, VS 2012 should very much look normal again. ^_^
Home » Visual Studio » Bringing Life Back To Visual Studio 2012
Bringing Life Back To Visual Studio 2012
08:10
Jurnalis Jalanan
Labels:
.NET,
Developer Community,
Visual Studio
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...


No comments:
Post a Comment