Bringing Life Back To Visual Studio 2012

Some people have noticed that my Visual Studio 2012 had nicer colors instead of the default light/dark themes and have asked me how I got it. Well, it is all thanks to the Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Editor.

Here's the default VS 2012 UI.


And here's the blue theme that resembles VS 2010.


Nice eh? They actually have more themes but I kinda like the blue one for now. And Yes, I disabled the ALL CAPs menu too. I have talked about it in an earlier post. The instructions are all over the Internet actually and I think there are even tools and extensions that allows us to do it now.

The only think left to try out now is the Visual Studio Icon Patcher. After that, VS 2012 should very much look normal again. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post