Home » Silver Lake Court » Riverside Drive: NOT Silver Lake Court Adjacent
Riverside Drive: NOT Silver Lake Court Adjacent
02:34
Unknown
Labels:
Adelbert,
Invaders,
Lot C,
native plants,
paper streets,
property lines,
Riverside Drive,
Silver Lake Court
Photo: Diane Edwardson, August 12, 2009. The downslope lot (from the property line marker) is on Riverside Drive. It showed up in The Eastsider yesterday. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Google Maps incorrectly shows Silver Lake Court going to the rear of this Riverside Drive lot. Silver Lake Court is an unpaved "paper" street that is nowhere near this lot.
The Red Car Property is
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Today seemed to be a very good day for me! Hello Web-Services, Bye-bye FTP! Went into a meeting to discuss about EAI for my organization....
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment