Windows.7.Everyone.Oso.Got

Went back to office yesterday and discovered that almost half of my colleagues have installed Windows 7 Beta, while the remaining half were actively talking about it. Even the interns have already got their x64 versions running on their notebook. "Have you installed Windows 7?", "Oh! You installed already? So How? Stable boh? What version?- that's among the common questions asked.

How can la like this? I've been running Windows 7 since M3 and only recently upgraded to the Beta. How come all-of-a-sudden everyone so brave with betas? Like this means I cannot *acksi* liow. Throw a stone can hit someone with Windows 7 liow. Cannot like this *Kiasu*, Where can? *Kiasu*, I must be ahead of the pack *Super-Kiasu*

Today, I came home and wiped out my Windows 7 x64. I then replaced it with Windows Server 2008 R2 x64. *Buhuhahaha!* Now got new things to play liow. Oooo...new version of Hyper-V. Can *acksi* again liow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post