Went back to office yesterday and discovered that almost half of my colleagues have installed Windows 7 Beta, while the remaining half were actively talking about it. Even the interns have already got their x64 versions running on their notebook. "Have you installed Windows 7?", "Oh! You installed already? So How? Stable boh? What version?- that's among the common questions asked.
How can la like this? I've been running Windows 7 since M3 and only recently upgraded to the Beta. How come all-of-a-sudden everyone so brave with betas? Like this means I cannot *acksi* liow. Throw a stone can hit someone with Windows 7 liow. Cannot like this *Kiasu*, Where can? *Kiasu*, I must be ahead of the pack *Super-Kiasu*
Today, I came home and wiped out my Windows 7 x64. I then replaced it with Windows Server 2008 R2 x64. *Buhuhahaha!* Now got new things to play liow. Oooo...new version of Hyper-V. Can *acksi* again liow...
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment