After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accepted into the SQL Server for Programmers and Introduction to C++ classes *WoOHoO*. I'm kinda worried about the C++ class though. The academy may also send me materials for Whidbey ASP.NET self-study. I guessed it is time to tranform into a book worm again. *Squirm* *Squirm*
Besides that, my Oracle assignment is going to due. :'( The lecturer wants us to apply complex logic in our PL/SQL :'(
With all that busy schedule, don't be surprised if I'm not online often okies? But I will try to keep this blog alive! *HuGs*
Popular Post
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Joseph Martinez. I want to draw cars like this guy here! Keywords: concept automotive car body design renders industrial car design art blo...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
Check out this cute parking simulator. Found it on a post in MIND . My best score was 78.31 in 5.76 seconds.
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment