Resident.Evil:Apocalypse
RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part II & III of the game to know the story. It starts off in Racoon City where RE1 left off and the story moves on pretty fast. Jill Valentine the supporting female character in this movie is abit out-of-whack as her attire doesn't seem to fit someone who is in the police force. She looks more like a tomb-raider to me.
The movie focuses more on a stupid project called Nemesis (sounds familiar?) rather than the people-biting zombies. I think the storyline is pretty bad. I think we should watch Dawn of The Dead to compliment this. I will only give 2.5 stars.
Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid
I think this movie should be renamed to The Hunt for the Blood Orchid - special appearance Anacondas. The story talks about a bunch of money-corrupted scientist who risk their lives on an expedition to search for an ingredient for their longetivity drug. Another one of those Amazon type jungle story. Their boat fell into a waterfall and everyone survived (miraculously) for the snakes to eat.
There isn't much of the snake to see in this movie. Most of the snakey scenes are too quick. The snake is gone before you can say "Snake" to your movie partner. But you can see lots of them in the last part. The ummmph is not there anymore unlike in part 1 where there were many snakey stunts - eating and spitting. Now is just "Snake" and "Aaahhhhhhh". *YaWN* I will give it 3.5 stars
Popular Post
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
M anaging indexes in SQL Server 2005 has changed. All the index management functions are now located in a new and more standardized, ALTER I...
-
What a disappointing day! :( Started the day with a massive traffic congestion in the main road not far from my house. Stucked there for al...
-
Day 4 of J2EE training. Today, we completed everything on Enterprise Java Beans (EJB). For the past two days, we learnt about Session Beans,...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
ARC312 - Enterprise Architecture by Gurpreet Pall Started day 2 with a dose of Enterprise Architecture. I like Gurpreet's example of ...
-
M anaged to return home in one piece. I'm exhausted and braindead from hours of grinding and grilling. True to what I guessed, the exam ...
-
Got curious about the Firebird database today. Heard of it for quite sometime but never tried it. One of my friends has been giving a lot o...
-
Microsoft TechEd Asia 2004 will commence tomorrow with a day of pre-conference workshops and 4 days of non-stop technical track sessions. S...
No comments:
Post a Comment