Resident.Evil:Apocalypse
RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part II & III of the game to know the story. It starts off in Racoon City where RE1 left off and the story moves on pretty fast. Jill Valentine the supporting female character in this movie is abit out-of-whack as her attire doesn't seem to fit someone who is in the police force. She looks more like a tomb-raider to me.
The movie focuses more on a stupid project called Nemesis (sounds familiar?) rather than the people-biting zombies. I think the storyline is pretty bad. I think we should watch Dawn of The Dead to compliment this. I will only give 2.5 stars.
Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid
I think this movie should be renamed to The Hunt for the Blood Orchid - special appearance Anacondas. The story talks about a bunch of money-corrupted scientist who risk their lives on an expedition to search for an ingredient for their longetivity drug. Another one of those Amazon type jungle story. Their boat fell into a waterfall and everyone survived (miraculously) for the snakes to eat.
There isn't much of the snake to see in this movie. Most of the snakey scenes are too quick. The snake is gone before you can say "Snake" to your movie partner. But you can see lots of them in the last part. The ummmph is not there anymore unlike in part 1 where there were many snakey stunts - eating and spitting. Now is just "Snake" and "Aaahhhhhhh". *YaWN* I will give it 3.5 stars
Popular Post
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Joseph Martinez. I want to draw cars like this guy here! Keywords: concept automotive car body design renders industrial car design art blo...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
Check out this cute parking simulator. Found it on a post in MIND . My best score was 78.31 in 5.76 seconds.
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment