Microsoft TechEd Asia 2004 will commence tomorrow with a day of pre-conference workshops and 4 days of non-stop technical track sessions. Speakers from all over the world had flown in for this event. After missing out on TechEd 2002 and 2003, I'm very eager to see what's new this year - especially the TechEd bag ;)
I'll be more involved in it this year as INETA (in collaboration with the local community -MIND) will be having a booth there. They are going to have some fun contests to promote awareness for their non-profit organizations.
It is also a good time to make new friends and catch up with old friends in the industry. I hope they still have Geek-fest where there are loads of fun and games (and prizes). Exam takers can also take this opportunity to get discounts for their exam fees.
Hope to see you there!
Popular Post
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
The Uri (Namibia) Uri. From the Namibian word for "jump", this extremely able 4x4 is perfect for the real off road path. Made in N...
-
T eam Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation S...
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
-
Check out new Tiger Baby single Landscapes ...taken from the band's new album Open Windows Open Hills . Predictably, this is catc...
-
S QL Server 2005 SP1 March 2006 CTP and its accompanying SQL Server 2005 Books Online (March 2006 CTP) are now available for preview. User...
-
Criccrac's Facebook page is showing the new Pastrana Subaru.
No comments:
Post a Comment