Microsoft TechEd Asia 2004 will commence tomorrow with a day of pre-conference workshops and 4 days of non-stop technical track sessions. Speakers from all over the world had flown in for this event. After missing out on TechEd 2002 and 2003, I'm very eager to see what's new this year - especially the TechEd bag ;)
I'll be more involved in it this year as INETA (in collaboration with the local community -MIND) will be having a booth there. They are going to have some fun contests to promote awareness for their non-profit organizations.
It is also a good time to make new friends and catch up with old friends in the industry. I hope they still have Geek-fest where there are loads of fun and games (and prizes). Exam takers can also take this opportunity to get discounts for their exam fees.
Hope to see you there!
Popular Post
-
ARC312 - Enterprise Architecture by Gurpreet Pall Started day 2 with a dose of Enterprise Architecture. I like Gurpreet's example of ...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
"What you cannot measure, you cannot manage" - Peter F. Drucker Had a solid day in a Metrics Workshop and the above is just one...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
Got curious about the Firebird database today. Heard of it for quite sometime but never tried it. One of my friends has been giving a lot o...
-
T oday, I ate a RM15 Nasi Goreng Ayam (Fried Rice with Chicken). Sorry, no abalon. Just nasi and ayam. Luckily, it tasted ok and I nearly at...
-
F ound a very good chinese saying on radio. "Reading ten thousand books is no match for walking a thousand miles."
-
M anaging indexes in SQL Server 2005 has changed. All the index management functions are now located in a new and more standardized, ALTER I...
-
I managed to catch a sneak-preview of AVP today! The movie was fantastic. But I was quite disappointed that there weren't many Alien v...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
No comments:
Post a Comment